One Last Post Before I'm Outta Here

I just thought I'd share what I'm in the middle of before I leave for Croatia. A few days ago, I started a tank top with this New Look 6677 pattern:


I was hoping to have it finished before starting my trip, but I knew there was a slim chance of success :)


I'm using this fabric from Connecting Threads combined with a turquoise solid that I think I bought at Ikea. I've had variable luck with Connecting Threads. Given the low prices I can't really complain as I think you get what you pay for. But I want to finish sewing with the fabric in my stash and I need a tank top!


And here's an update of where I am on my Thermal Sweater (pattern by Laura Chau):


You can see where I've bound off stitches for the armpits, so I'm not doing too bad. I should be finished by this fall.


And I'm off to dip my toes in the Adriatic, but (in my best Arnold voice) I'll Be Back! ;)

Comments

  1. jolis ouvrages
    bon voyage en Croatie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way that sweater is coming along! The tank is so cute, too. Hope to see you in it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts